|Course Length:||3 weeks full time|
|Fees:||Rs.50,000/- (18% GST as applicable)|
|Accommodation:||Assisted for outstation trainees|
|Eligibility||English Communication & writing|
|Trainer:||Experienced Trainer certified by TESOL Canada|
|Certification:||Successful candidates receive joint certification from Asian College of Teachers (ACT), TESOL Canada and Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
You will be eligible to sit for TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government.
7th August to 25th August '2017
2nd October to 20th October '2017
27th November - 15th December '2017
19th February - 9th March 2018
2nd April - 20th April 2018
4th June - 22nd June 2018
What will you learn?
- TEFL in Bangkok is a 120 hours full time course covered in 3 weeks
- Trainees acquire practical teaching skills and thorough understanding of TEFL methods
- Course starts from the basics of the English language teaching like grammar and phonetics
- In-depth course content covering foreign language awareness and lesson planning
- Trainees develop classroom management skills
- Tips to prepare your TEFL classes through Teaching Practice sessions
- ACT is now associated with Cambridge and has become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India. Interested candidates may register and appear for as many modules as they want
- Modules 1-3 consist of the test of knowledge about the principles and practice of English language teaching and Specialist modules – TKT CLIL and TKT YL comprise of an introduction to specialist areas of English language teaching
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- Certificate can be Notarized, Apostle, and Attested by Embassy of India in Ottawa or Washington
- Certificates can be signed and sealed by UAE Embassy in USA or Canada
- Canada - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and USA - Department of Foreign Affairs
- ACT TEFL courses are also endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK
Teaching JOB Thailand
- TEFL / TESOL courses are mandatory courses for teachers who want to teaching english abroad
- TEFL Course provides you with the greatest opportunity to enter highly demanding ESL teaching job
- Thailand is the best and easiest place to start your English Teaching career
- The TEFL Special JOB project - training combined with the teaching practice session gives a better understanding of the methodologies of ESL teachings
- On completion you are awarded with a guaranteed job as an ESL teacher for 4-5 months in different schools in Thailand with salary 18,000 THB + housing.
- The TESOL Course is followed by guaranteed ESL job for 4-5 months in an exotic Thai location. The ESL teaching in Thailand involves maximum of 24 classes per week involving 20-22 hours of teaching; not repeating a single class twice in a week. The duration of a class is usually 50-60 minutes, depending on the school.
- 3 weeks intensive classroom teaching covering 120 hours
- Reasonable course fee of Rs. 50,000 (15% Service Tax as applicable) excluding accommodation.
- Trainees have to make an initial deposit of Rs 25,000
- Globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers (ACT) with TESOL Canada, London School of Teaching and Training (LSTT) and Pebble Hills University (PHU)
- Taking additional TESOL Board exam will cost extra
- Trainees can also validate their certificates through respective embassies at an additional cost
|1200 USD||950 GBP||65000 INR||41000 THB|
* Taxes as applicable